
I am so sick of this Provo weather. It's 60 degrees in the morning and snowing by 3 pm and I am usually so not prepared for it so we are... so excited to go to California for a couple days after finals are over in April and before we leave for Baltimore. Beach and sunshine here we come!! We're also really excited because Doug's sister Heather is going to have her 4th baby at the beginning of April so we are going to visit her and the rest of Doug's family. I think we are staying with Doug's cousin Wayne and his adorable wife Kate when we go down there. We stayed with them the first time I went to California just over a year ago but they weren't married and neither were we so we had to go our separate ways at night! haha but it was ok because Kate and I had some great late night girl chats! So we can't wait to be able to stay all together! And enjoy some nice weather (we hope). I can't believe its been a year since I met all of Doug's sisters and their families in Cali. Ahh I was stressing out but luckily they are all so sweet and I married into a great family! And overnight I became an aunt to the most adorable nieces and nephews. So we will see you all in a little over a month if we can make it through these last couple weeks of finals, tests, broadcast stories and work. We can't wait for a nice little break.
5 comments:
We're excited to see you guys too!
YAY! Yes, late night talks and good weather are for sure! :)
Good luck on tests and finals and all the joys of higher education! We'll see you soon!
I hope you have a great trip!
Let us know the exact days when you know. We are happy you are coming too!
Post a Comment