I don't mean to be all newlywed cutesy and gross so I'll make this short! So today is our 7 month anniversary... I know it's not a huge deal but it means we're getting closer to that 1 year!! And as I was thinking about it and Doug today during a dinner at my media advocacy and social change professors house (yes I should have been listening to the speaker), I was just looking at Doug. And just thinking about how incredibly lucky I am to have him as my husband. He's so dang cute (I noticed some of my classmates checking him out) and he makes me laugh everyday. I don't know if you've heard his little kid voice or the LOUD random laugh he'll do at any given time of the day. No matter what I'm doing, those two things will make me burst out laughing. So happy 7 months babe!


isn't he cute?
6 comments:
awww, so cute! congrats on 7! we're up to 9! so fun we got married so close together! we can celebrate together, go on vacations together, etc... xoxo
So sweet. :) We just celebrated our 10-year on the 17th. It has gone by so fast.
Happy 7 months! :)
Keep this and read it to yourself when you get to being married 11 years! Nothing like newlywed love. . .
Now I want to see a post about you from Doug!
Yes, Doug does look alot like Gary! :) Glad to see you are still madly in love- for some the first year is the hardest!
Whoa, that has gone by fast.
Post a Comment