Doug's gone doing preseason sales in New Mexico this weekend. He'll only be gone till Saturday but it already sucks. I dropped him off at Apx at 6 this morning to meet his friend to carpool to NM. I got back to the apartment, grabbed one of his tshirts to sleep with and then cried myself to sleep. I'm not really sure why I cried. I know he'll only be gone for 3 days... but still. I think the fact that it was 6 am played into it too lol anyways I will be happy when he comes home. But my girlfriend Abby is going to sleepover tonight so I'm not completely alone.
3 comments:
Did you survive? I can never sleep when Todd is away.
Ha ha, that's sad and funny. I have never slept with one of Bryan's shirts :). But I am very used to him being gone because he has worked grave yard for five years. My theme song is "On My Own" from Les Miserables. If you haven't heard it, you should listen to it and you just might cry again!
I had a similar experience in our first year of marriage. Erik left on a trip for only a few days, but I cried. I felt silly, but I couldn't help it. I always have a hard time going to bed when Erik is gone.
Post a Comment