Monday, February 13, 2012

Baby Bump

Well the bump has arrived. I'm at 18 1/2 weeks and it finally showed up.  Can I just tell you how awkward this stage of pregnancy is?  I just want to wear a flashing button that says "HELLO I'm pregnant! I'm not just wearing clothes that are too tight for a reason." 
I'm ready for when its big enough that everyone can tell.  But I have to wait a little longer for that. I also have to wait hopefully only another week or so before I can feel her move!  My doctor told me it would be around 20 weeks probably, so I'm just waiting for it. 
BTW, my new favorite hobby is looking at little girls clothing all day online. My recent obsession; the Poppy Garden collection from Janie and Jack. To Die For!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Love it!

Mom said...

It is an awkward stage, but enjoy them all- you will be 9 months before you know it!

Michelle said...

Cute little bump!

Karly Barker said...

Ok, how did I not know that you had a blog? I LOVE this!!!