Sunday, November 13, 2011

Again, I'm the worst

Sorry I haven't blogged in forever! You would think that my last semester of college would be my easiest but it definitely is not! Whenever I'm not at school, I'm at work.  And when I'm not working I'm just trying to catch up on school.  One more month...one more month.  I can do it.  Then I will never have to go to school ever again in my life! haha wooo!! But some big news on our side of the family!
We are moving to California!!
Doug will accept a job offer tommorrow for a company called Accenture in the Los Angeles area.  We will probably head out there in the middle of January after we go to my parents house for Christmas.  We are really excited to get out of Utah in the middle of winter.  But we are also really going to miss all of our amazing friends here in and all of the family we have out here, on my side and Doug's.
This just gives you all a good excuse to come visit Southern California!
We have to still find a place to live but I know it will all work out and we're excited to start this second chapter of our lives!
And with no school in my way, I'll have no excuse not to blog so I'll be all over this in January!!

2 comments:

Sj and Ty said...

Ahhh!!! So exciting! I want to visit!

Megan Morgan said...

Ahhh so excited for you guys!!!!!!! Yay for leaving the dreary Utah winter too :) congratulations!