Sunday, August 21, 2011

Addicted

This summer Doug and I had a major addiction.  It kept us up late at nights and stressed out at all hours of the day haha it was Prison Break.  For all of you with Netflix Instant Stream, you probably know that all 4 seasons of the show can be streamed instantly straight to your TV.  I had previously seen all of the seasons except for the last one in the past and Doug had only seen season 1.  So at the beginning of the summer we started watching.  And got completely hooked!  There would be nights were we would be so tired but we had to watch another one because it was that good!  Season 1 and 4 are definitely the best... I could have really done without Season 3.  Anyways we finished it all on Saturday night, and of course I was bawling the last 2 episodes.  Whenever I cry at a TV show, Doug just laughs at me and reminds me they aren't real people.  Which duh, I totally know that.  I just like to cry ok?
So it's been real Micheal, Linc, T-bag, Sucre, Sara (Doug's favorite), Gretchen, C-note, and all you other crazies.  I won't miss stressing out whether The Company finds you or not!


ps. you know what else is instant stream and had me bawling before church this morning?
This movie. Gah

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I love Prison Break! I'm a little in love with Sucre. You have to watch "The Final Break," it's a sequel movie. I don't know if it's on Netflix or not

kristin said...

Ummm, I love A Little Princess. Still have it on VHS with the matching locket that came with the movie. Love, love, love.

Doug said...

It's funny how pretty much every actor (especially Sarah) drive me crazy and yet I still like the show?

Megan Morgan said...

hahah we totally did the Prison break instant queue thing! Now we're onto Friday Night Lights. ssssaaaaad, but we're ADDICTS.

Snow Family said...

I never watched Prison Break but I'm proud of you for watching all four seasons - haha. A Little Princess looks like I would like it.

Sadey said...

so happy you have a blog! love you girl!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

a little princess was one of my all time favorites! I keep hearing about Prison Break, I guess we are going to have to watch it!