I wish more than anything in the world that I was creative. That I had some cute artsy bone in my body that made my blog so adorable and my apartment the cutest thing you've ever seen. Sadly, I'll never be that girl. And it's ok because I have friends who are those girls. So CALLING ALL BLOG FRIENDS... who wants to come over and make my blog look super cute??? I'll make you cookies.
5 comments:
Hey Girlfriend! I saw your cry for help! :) Well go into the settings, you may have to update to the new blogger they put in a couple years ago (Depending on how long ago you started your blog) I just updated mine a couple months back, I prefer solid or geometric backgrounds & then matching the fonts to go w/ it. The updated blogger editing system makes it SO much easier to edit everything. & YOu can customize every font, color, background, everything!
Don't worry- you have other talents! And I think your apartment is adorable!
You're funny. If it makes you feel any better you always look much "cuter" than me. My blog may look OK but my fashion sense is pretty boring. :) Send me some of your favorite photos and I'll make you your own custom header if you want.
Your blog is cute what are you talking about?
i think your blog is super cute i love it!!
Post a Comment