1. First good news. Nello got into BYU! After much stress and anxiety, the third member of the Pesci Clan will be joining us here in Provo to begin his college life. We are so excited for him and so proud. I'm just happy I don't have to do this for another three years!! The stress was too much for me so I can wait three years till it's Olivia's turn.
2. We went to California!! We do it every year and it was wonderful again. We had such a good time with all our family and friends. Going to Cali makes Doug really miss living there and he has a hard time coming back to Utah but that's life haha we still have school! Can't wait till thats over!
3. We're getting a table! After going about 6 months without one, Doug and I called it quits and ordered one from RC Willey the other day. It was on back order for 3 weeks but they called and said it would be here friday!! woooo!!
4. My family is coming to town on the 12th for a whole week!! Woooo more Pesci's in Utah! Cannot wait to see my family
ok now for the bad news.
1. It's still really cold here in Utah.. come on! It's march now
2. We still don't know what we are doing for the summer...internship? We don't know
3. Brandon Davies ruined my entire week... like literally. I came home from a bad day last night and sat on Doug's lap and cried about everything and then I yelled at Davies. Everyone here at BYU had such high hopes... well Jimmer is still the man. Let's see if Superman can come through for everyone!
Pictures up by Sunday I promise.
2. We went to California!! We do it every year and it was wonderful again. We had such a good time with all our family and friends. Going to Cali makes Doug really miss living there and he has a hard time coming back to Utah but that's life haha we still have school! Can't wait till thats over!
3. We're getting a table! After going about 6 months without one, Doug and I called it quits and ordered one from RC Willey the other day. It was on back order for 3 weeks but they called and said it would be here friday!! woooo!!
4. My family is coming to town on the 12th for a whole week!! Woooo more Pesci's in Utah! Cannot wait to see my family
ok now for the bad news.
1. It's still really cold here in Utah.. come on! It's march now
2. We still don't know what we are doing for the summer...internship? We don't know
3. Brandon Davies ruined my entire week... like literally. I came home from a bad day last night and sat on Doug's lap and cried about everything and then I yelled at Davies. Everyone here at BYU had such high hopes... well Jimmer is still the man. Let's see if Superman can come through for everyone!
Pictures up by Sunday I promise.
1 comment:
I taught Brandon Davies third grade. Betcha didn't know that! He got into trouble a lot back then. Guess some things never change.
Post a Comment