Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Home sweet home for Thanksgiving

Finally! After days and hours of going over budgets, searching for good deals, and a little bit of tears we have BOOKED our tickets to Knoxville Tennessee for Thanksgiving!! I am so so happy that these tickets are finally booked and that we don't have to stress about them anymore. Man, it is not cheap to fly across the country. Especially during a holiday! And it doesn't help that the Knoxville airport is pretty small so there aren't too many flights coming in and out. But we have two round trip tickets to go and that's all that matters. Doug has never really visited Tennessee before. He drove through it on his trip home from Georgia but that's it. I can't wait for him to get introduced to some southern hospitality and see how pretty it is. I've been to Tennessee a couple of times and I love it. My family is loving living there and are always telling me how gorgeous where we live is so we're very excited to head out there. Look how cute my new house is!!









We are also excited to see the newest addition to the fam. My family has this little issue with dogs. My mom had an amazing dog that she loved when she was growing up and she's always wanted our family to have that same experience. Unfortunately with the first two tries, it didn't go so well! So now we are on try number 3! This time, they got a small dog. His name is Enzo and he's adorable from the pictures I've seen. Can't wait to meet him and just pray that he makes the cut this time!


6 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Beautiful house. Am I totally lame that when I hear the name Enzo I think of Heidie and Spencer Pratt's neighbor hahaha the little boy they would watch all the time on the "The City" haha you two have fun!

Megan Morgan said...

Oh my goodness your house is beautiful and I have heard Knoxville is amazing!! I am so jealous... I want adventure! haha

Wayne & Kate said...

Booking tickets IS stressful! Glad you two were able to get through it! :) Your parents house is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Be sure to take lots of photos when you're there! xoxo

Mom said...

You should talk to Michelle about the dog thing. :) Your parents "little" house looks like it belongs in Gone With the Wind or something! Glad they are enjoying Tennessee- and don't get any big ideas about moving there!:)

Wendy said...

You're making me want to move to Tennessee!

Snow Family said...

It does look beautiful! You will have a great Thanksgiving, although I am sad you won't be with us at Erik's house