So it was typical Saturday morning. I was out doing errands and Doug was just playing some football with friends. He was supposed to play for about 2 hours so when he came home a little early, I was wondering why. Doug walked into our apartment with his back to me while he was on the phone with his friend. I heard him tell him "yea dude I'm ok" and I was like oh nooooo what happened??? He turned around and this is what I saw...
yea, not a pretty sight. I thought he broke his eye socket or cheekbone. Apparently some guy was trying to stop Doug from catching a pass so he put the top of his head right into doug's eye! Doug said he heard a loud ringing sounds and just fell over. Luckily no concussion or anything. We put some ice on it and unfortunately it hurt too bad so we couldn't go to the byu game. Which actually wasn't that bad because it was a awful game. So now Doug is trying to think of hard stories to tell people why he got his black eye haha it looks alot better now and luckily nothing is broken. He almost convinced his mom that he got in a fight with Nevada fans on Saturday! Hopefully his eye will get better in the next month because we're going to take family pictures in the next month or so.
4 comments:
wow. now he looks even uglier then he did before! :) Poor Doug.
I thought it was an improvement in the overall facial appearance. :)Love you Doug!
You probably won't say that Rosie punched you in the face huh?
you guys are all gay
Post a Comment