Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Boot camp

I feel like I should tell everyone about this because it is seriously rocking my world/kicking me in the butt. So my beautiful friend Janae (her husband was Doug's APX manager and she was with me all summer in maryland/gerorgia) used to go to a personal trainer. Ps. don't ask me why she went to one because she is the tiniest thing in the world. She's had two kids and you would never ever even know. ANYWAYS, her trainer has this boot camp that she does MWF for two weeks at 5:05 am. Anyone who knows me at all, knows that 5:05 am and I have not seen each other since.. um seminary maybe?? I don't enjoy getting up early, actually I hate it so this is huge for me right now. So the first day of boot camp was Monday morning and LuAnn our trainer just kicked our butts during our leg workous. It didn't feel so bad during the workout but around 3 that afternoon, I was seriously struggling. My thighs were burning. I was going up one flight of stairs and I honestly had to hold on to the wall as I went up haha I hope no one saw me because they probably would think I was crazy. Well today was Day 2 and we worked our upper bodies and it's been about 4 hours and I can already feel the tightness working into my arms. WOOO haha that's all I can say. Being sore feels good because you know something is getting done. Doug's just been having a good time laughing at how I can barely walk. After the two weeks is over, we can sign up for more or work out on our own... we'll see how it goes.

4 comments:

Snow Family said...

Sounds fun! (yeah right). It is nice to have sore muscles though because you know that whatever you are doing is working! Yes!

nicole said...

your wedding dress is so cute!!!

Michelle Pearson said...

hi Rosanna! I am so happy to find your blog! I just had to laugh at how you described how sore you were! I totally feel the same way everyday but it's not cause I'm working out, it's cause I'm pregnant! Good job on being healthy! I hope I can do that after the baby is born!

Mom said...

That good soreness from exercise feels good (right?)-my soreness is from knee surgery and it DOESN'T feel good! I took a sleeping pill last night and it's noon and I'm still trying to wake up!