Tuesday, April 20, 2010

my wonderful major

Finals are over now..thank goodness but I think I'm going to miss the newsroom just a little bit. The people in my major are so fun and we all have a really good time together. On our newsroom party a couple weeks ago, some of our producers put together a little blooper tape of all the anchors and reporters haha you have to watch all three videos. the second one is pretty much just my class trying to do stand ups and failing miserably. Here they are.


*the links should work now michelle!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

The links aren't right...I can't click on them!

Amber said...

So funny. Thanks for sharing.

Snow Family said...

So you are the reason I get gum on the bottom of my shoe! ha ha

Lindsay Rose said...

these were so funny to watch! It's nice to know you all were in our shoes once :)