Monday, April 5, 2010

STRESSED

Dear School,

I am really grateful for you... I really am. You will help Doug and I get great jobs and you have taught me alot. But right now I really hate you and I'm ready to never see you again.

Love,
Rosanna

I am stressed stressed stressed. I feel like all of my classes are making everything due at the same time and everything I have to do is HUGE! I have a 20 page paper about child homelessness to write with my media advocacy and social change 416 class, make a VNR about child homelessness sometime before monday, film and write my story for the news on friday, put together my resume reel, make a resume, take a media advocacy and social change test, a quiz in my reporting class, have a test review on wednesday for my media law class... AND finals start next week!! AHHHH so I'm stressing a little bit. BUT I am happy that my daddy is coming into town tommorow. He is doing some board stuff with BYU until Friday so he is taking me, Doug, Ari, her roommate and my Poppa to dinner at Tucanos tommorow night! yummmm.. so that's one great thing to look forward to in this CRAZY week. I absolutely cannot wait for finals to be over so we can have a break from school, go to california, meet our new nephew, play with friends and family, and then see my friends and family as we roadtrip on out to the east coast!



4 comments:

Amber said...

I am feeling stressed for you after reading that. :) I am sure it will all work out for you. I will keep you in my prayers this week. You are going to be so ready for your break after all this!

Snow Family said...

I miss school, but I don't miss the stress!

Wendy said...

You are making me SO GLAD I graduated a couple (haha) years ago! It will all be worth it one day! I promise you won't have to do anything intellectual while you're in CA - just let your mind veg. Good luck with finals!

Mom said...

Good luck with everything-it always helps to have some things to look forward to! Hope you enjoyed your visit with your dad!