I have a reallybad obsession. Like borderline unhealthy obsession with wedding dresses. I love them. I think they are the most beautiful things in the world. I started looking for my wedding dress literally a month or so before Doug and I were even engaged haha whenever I hear about a friend getting engaged, I start dreaming about what dress they will pick out. I even told my sister to hurry up and get married so I could take her dress shopping (shes a freshman and I'm slightly nuts so she has time). I also pretty much cry at every episode of "Say yes to the dress" on TLC. I love that show!! AMAZING..
Anyways, since Doug and I are leaving for Baltimore this summer, I was thinking about jobs I could get there or when I get back to Provo. And I want to work at a bridal boutique so bad. Like really, so so bad. It would be my dream job to just help brides find that perfect dress and see how happy they are with the dress on. The boutique I got my dress at, Abella Bridal, is hiring right now, so I am hoping they still will be in the fall because I would be in heaven. They have such beautiful modest dresses that aren't so typical Utah mormon and I just love the whole feel of the place!
So cross your fingers that maybe this obsession will be calmed if I work there in september!
Ps. the last dress is the dress that got beat by the dress I wore in August... trust me I struggled deciding between the two because they were gorgeous but I think I made the right choice :)









6 comments:
I had no idea you had a wedding dress obsession! Good thing you're not me--I didn't even have my own wedding dress, had to borrow one the week before. Too bad you can only wear it once! :)
Speaking of wedding dresses, I believe yours is in our hall closet. A very interesting obsession!
I cry every time I watch Say Yes to the Dress as well.
p.s. the 4th picture down, the Oscar De la Renta one? I used that combined with another dress when I had mine made. I used this silhouette, and little less cleavage! haha
You must love wedding dresses to post pictures of them on your blog! That's funny. I watch that show on TLC too and I like to watch it, but it doesn't make me cry. I hope you get that job! There should be a wedding dress holiday (on a Sunday) and then we could all dress up like princesses once a year.
ooooooooooooh, what a good idea Heather. You should start that holiday and see if it catches on! :)
Post a Comment