Monday, February 15, 2010

Sick sick sick

So for the last week and a half I have been super sick. I won't go into the major details because they are really gross haha but I just want to say how grateful I am for Doug. He has been such a good husband/nurse/comforter through all of this. I don't think he's gotten a full nights sleep in over 2 weeks because of me and he is so great. He makes sure I am taking all my medicine at the right time, rubs my back when I'm throwing up, buys me 7up and crackers, and was the best driver to the hospital ever. I know he just wants me to get better as soon as I can and so do I.
We celebrated Valentine's Day on Saturday and we got really lucky that we had about a 5 hour span where I wasn't sick at all! I came home from work and Doug had bought me some beautiful flowers (including orchids- my favorite!), and Viva La Juicy perfume! Then we went up to Salt Lake, saw Valentine's Day and then went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner! It was so nice to feel better and spend valentines day with my cute husband. Hopefully I'll be all better soon and we can sleep peacefully through the night!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

aww, so glad to hear Doug was taking good care of you! I hope you feel better soon.

Wayne & Kate said...

Oh, get better soon! (Hopefully you are by now!)
xoxo

Mom said...

It is good to hear Doug is a good nurse-he may have to use those skills when Dad & I are old and feeble! Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Snow Family said...

I hope that doesn't happen to you often but at least you know you have some loving help around when you need it.

Wendy said...

How are you doing now?