Wednesday, January 20, 2010

GOOD MORNING BALTIMORE

Haha I know that's cheesey but also a great movie. Ok ladies and gentleman... Baltimore, Maryland it is! That's where Kenny has picked for his group to do APX this summer.
I, personally, think it's great because it is actually where I was born. Well I was born in Columbia, Maryland which is right around the corner. That was when my daddy worked for the government and my parents were just cute newlyweds. I would love to go back there and maybe find the apartment they lived in. It's also so dang close to Washington DC and Doug has never been so I would love to be able to show him around. DC can be so much fun!
And I just love the east coast and I would be so close to my family so I could make a trip to see them which I would love.

Anyways its NOT a definite yet if we are going but I hope we'll make a decision soon!



4 comments:

Mom said...

Good luck in your decision making-D.C. is a wonderful place to visit; and it sounds like Rosanna has already decided what SHE wants to do- well, Doug?

Wendy said...

I want to go to DC! I've never been :(. Maryland sounds like an adventure. Can't wait to hear the decision!

Snow Family said...

I think it would be really fun to live there for a few months. I hope to see more east coast someday.

Amber said...

I would love to visit DC. We wanted to go when we were in Boston, but it never happened. Good luck!