Doug's birthday was last Saturday and I will try to get the pictures up as soon as possible! I can't believe he's 24! haha makes me feel so young. But we had such a fun day together! We went to Jump on it with some of his friends. It's pretty much just a huge place with a ton of trampolines to play on and do a bunch of flips. Doug did the flips lol and I just jumped. Then we had dinner, just the two of us, at Tucanos. I really love Tucanos but I feel like I'll die after I eat there! You get so so so full! But it was nice for the two of us to have our date night. Then we went over to Xav's place with some cake and ice cream. Lots of Doug's friends were there at and it was a really fun time! Like I said, I'll put the pictures up soon! I'm just glad Doug had a great birthday... it's weird to think we'll be doing this for I hope at least 50 more years together!
3 comments:
I am looking forward to the pictures! And, you will be celebrating for ALOT longer than 50 years- forever! (I wonder just what we will be celebrating. . . )
Happy Birthday Doug! We love you!
Jump on it sounds fun! I wouldn't be doing flips either, I'm scared of getting paralyzed! It's funny how 24 seems young to an old 29 year old like me.
Post a Comment