Tuesday, June 19, 2012

People are funny

I think it's really funny what people will say to you when you're pregnant haha none of it really offends me or anything.  It's just that alot of people seem to think they can say whatever they want. Today I had two funny run-ins.
1. The asian lady at UPS asked me to spin around so she could look at me.  And then told me she knew I was having a girl because I didn't have a big butt.  Can't even imagine what she would have said if I was having a boy haha
2. The lady at Ralph's told me that my baby was lucky because she was going to have pretty eyes and great nose.  She told me my nose was perfect.  I didn't have the heart to tell her that I had a deviated septum when I was a teenager and had nose surgery when I was 16 hahahaha so baby probably won't get my "fake" nose

Oh girly girl.  Show up soon so we can see you!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hahaha! Oh, I needed a laugh today!

Mom said...

You are so funny- keep up that sense of humor, even when you are battling fatigue and wondering when you are going to be able to get in the shower!