Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sweet home Tennessee

It's a little weird now that my family has moved from Ohio to Tennessee say I'm "going home" to see my family.  Ohio is my home and I will always be an Ohio girl.  But let me tell you... I love Tennessee.  It is drop dead gorgeous.  I'm so lucky that my family moved to such a great place because it makes not going "home" a lot easier.  And my beautiful friends from Ohio came down to visit while I was there so it made life even better!  It was so great to leave work, and the internship and just relax in the south. Doug came out a couple days after I got there and we had so much fun.  My family is amazing. 

My beautiful sisters. Let me just tell you I never looked as good as Olivia does when I was 16. I was a train wreck

Girls lunch!

Shouldn't I be taller? I'm 7 years older!


Our little Enzo.  This dog is so incredibly spoiled in our house!


My beautiful friends Steph and Molly who came down for a weekend of fun in the sun!

and everyone loves Enzo


babes.

my best friend since 4th grade baby Erin Marie Keck



greasy but so happy to be together


Enzo's life jacket because this little guy LOVES the water. He is always jumping in the pool to play







Mom and Cristian tubing.  My mom is actually a beast at tubing. She totally owns the water




Erin may or may not have been slightly terrified to tube hahaha

Enzo just loving life on the boat

My wonderful daddy

and my smoking hot momma


Just one of million dollar yachts chilling at our boat dock.

Doug and Nello doing some yoga exercises

More boat time!



I won't say this was the best night of the trip but lets be serious... It was amazing! Harry Potter 7 part 2!! First of all, I thought a lot of Harry Potter freaks were in Provo when Ari and I went to the first part of the movie last november.  I stand corrected.  There may be a lot of freaks in Provo but there are some WEIRDOS in Knoxville haha I mean wow. WOW.  The theaters stopped showing movies around 6 pm the night of the premiere so we got in line around 7pm and were seated around 8pm.  It was perfect. We didn't have to wait outside in the humidity and we had a party!

Doug wasn't a big fan of the waiting...

so beyond happy

biggest potter nerd in the world.

best part of the night. Cristian yelling "expecto patronum" to the kid dressed as a dementor in the theater hahaha if you don't know harry potter...then this probably isn't funny to you.

family picture day. it was the last time my whole family was going to be together until christmas time.  Arianna is heading to London at the end of August to do study abroad for the whole semester and won't get back until December.  I'm so so excited for her but I hate that she won't be in Provo for my last semester at BYU and for Nello's first semester here.  I can't believe my little brother is going to be coming out to college in a couple weeks.  It makes me feel so old and I can't believe my whole family is just growing up around me!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Glad you had so much fun- there's nothing like being with family!

Wendy said...

Looks like a WONDERFUL time! Glad you got some much-needed vacationing.

Amy and Mark said...

ENZO'S LIFE JACKET!!!!! hahahahaha