Let me just say that while we loved being together, the worst part about being together is that germs were spread very easily haha Valerie showed up to Utah with a nasty bug and unfortunately some of the cousins got it and so did I. So some of us were semi-miserable during the trip but we tried to have as much fun as possible. Just forgive me for looking so haggard in all the pictures!
The view from our deck of Bear Lake was gorgeous!
She might kill me for putting this one here.
Caleb with his favorite buddy
The cousins in line for airplane with grandpa hicken
Valerie and I had alot of otter pops for dinner because we were so sick :(
So excited for our cave hike (which made me sooo sick afterwards)
Snow family is all set to go!
Waiting for Aubrey to arrive!!!
All of the nieces and nephews! We're just missing Maya, Dallin and Chloe!
Best father's day gift! An Ipad!
5 comments:
Are you wanting me to hate you?? Because it's working. That is the most awful picture of me! I look fat and gross. Let it be known that next time we are all together I am going to secretly find you making the ugliest face and take a picture....then I'm gonna blow it up and make it the main picture on my blog.....beware haha
Don't be too scared of Michelle. . .loved the pictures, brought back fond memories ALREADY!
p.s. my comment was just a joke for anyone who may be wondering....
Oh how fun!! I seriously LOVE bear lake. Looks like you had a lot of fun :)
Michelle - I knew you were joking. Thanks for posting the pictures! I almost feel like I was there. :)
Post a Comment