Sunday, May 16, 2010

J Crew = love

So tommorow I begin my first day at J Crew at the mall. Can I just tell you that I've never been so excited to start a job in my life? haha the days are sooo long here with Doug being gone all day. So I'm excited to be out doing something while he's also working. Here's the only problem... the discounts I get as an employee. I'm going to want to use them all the time!! I get a 30% discount on anything I want all the time, so if something is already 40% off, I get 70%. So if anything amazing goes on sale, I'm in luck. Then we have a list of things that change weekly from our store that are 50% off. THEN 4 times a month we get to use our 60% discount for things only for us that we could wear at work. So no pants for doug or dresses for my sisters which kinda sucks. Anyways, I will be praying for self control this summer so that I actually make money for our family instead of spending it all at my job haha I know my mom is already picking out things for my siblings for me to get!
Other than that, Doug and I are getting more used to Baltimore. We have some trips planned for Washington DC with my aunt in a couple weeks so that'll be fun. It gets kinda lonely out here with Doug being gone all the time but alot of the other wives are really sweet so we're planning alot of stuff to do together. Besides one other wife that literally got married a week ago, I'm the only one without kids! So I'll have tons of babies to play with this summer and that always makes me happy.

5 comments:

Sara Jayne and Tyler Baldwin said...

Come visit me!!! And share the discount! : )

Wendy said...

Rosie, I am so jealous! I'm kind of Jcrew nut lately. Do you ever get discounts on Crewcuts for kids?

Mom said...

If you're going to get a job, sounds like that is the best kind! Hope you enjoy it, and can make the best out of your "adventure" in Baltimore. We miss you!

Snow Family said...

I'm glad you found a job. I have never shopped at J Crew so I will have to look it up to see what it's like. I'm sure it's great because you have good taste.

Melissa Hruban said...

Hey I don't have any kids either!! :)