Thursday, June 2, 2011

summertime and the living is easy

This weather is killing me! I need some sun in my life.  I swear every other city in America is warm right now besides Provo.  My mom sent me a text saying that it was Africa hot in Tennessee today and that my sister Ari was just living life at the pool in the backyard.  We're hoping the weather heats up soon because we've got some plans.
  In other news, most of Doug's siblings will be getting here in about 8 days so we can all meet up and go to Bear Lake for a little family reunion!  Classes for spring will end that same week so it will be a nice little break for us!  We're really excited to see our family and take a break from work, school and life! Our cute sister-in-law Amber is 8 months pregnant but still making the trip so we're so excited for all of them to get here!
Speaking of babies...no I'm not pregnant.. but does anybody else just sob like a baby when they watch a baby story on TLC? I mean it's not like all of these babies or mommies are cute haha but the whole experience is just so emotional for them and I just cry with them.  Doug usually gets a text right after from me where I say I want a baby, followed by another text 5 minutes later saying nevermind!!! haha it must just be having two sister-in-laws, and my cute friend Amy being pregnant that does it to me!
Ps. who else has watched the harry potter trailer more than 10 times like me?  No big deal that I'm totally flying out to Tennessee in July to see the last movie with my Harry potter freak sister.  I couldn't imagine seeing it with anyone but her.  And yea I'll probably cry when that's over too.

And with that.. I give you the best thing that has happened to this song in a long time.  Love his voice!

2 comments:

Snow Family said...

I love "The Voice"! And yes I cry at the end of Baby Story too, even though I have never cried myself after giving birth - I think because I'm in too much pain! Harry Potter movies scare me :).

Wendy said...

I've cried after giving birth. Every time. Such an emotional experience for me! I can't watch "A Baby Story" when I'm pregnant - it freaks me out.